Thursday 24 January 2013

Song of the Week - 24/01/13 - Bloc Party - We Are Not Good People

Bloc Party - We Are Not Good People

This is a track from Bloc Party's album of last summer 'Four'. This was an album that I was not overly impressed with after the first listen but one I have gone back to recently and quite enjoyed. It can only be because of the very high standard of Bloc Party's past albums with Silent Alarm and A Weekend in the City (that both went platinum) that this album may be overlooked. When compared to the quality of those past albums this one may  seem substandard but I would say it is still decent and worth a listen.
The album's first single Octopus is another good song from this album but I have gone for the less obvious choice with the final track of the album, We Are Not Good People. (No official video yet as far as I can tell)

[Sources: Wikipedia, Youtube]

No comments:

Post a Comment