Thursday 3 January 2013

Last.fm Listening Stats 2012

My Music of 2012 (according to last.fm)

So I haven't been really into my music this year but here is a quick review of my favourite and most listened to tunes of the past year. If you don't know it already, Last.fm is a clever little website that collects data on your listening habits through your computer and/or iPod with their 'scrobbling' software. Check it out here: last.fm

According to my (somewhat limited) last.fm scrobbling here's my top artists of the last 12 months:


Check out my last.fm profile here

Some of my most played albums of 2012:


http://www.tapmusic.net/lastfm/collage.php?user=kaspins&type=12month&size=4x4

My Music Tag Cloud of 2012 from last.fm stats:

Make your own music tag cloud here

No comments:

Post a Comment