Thursday 21 February 2013

Song of the Week - 21/02/13 - The Courteeners - Lose Control

The Courteeners - Lose Control

The second part of this week's double header is a new song from Manchester indie rock band The Courteeners. They are not a bad I have really listened to extensively before but I was aware of their work and familiar with probably their most known song Not Nineteen Forever. (see here)

This is the first single and my favourite song from their new 2013 album ANNA released earlier this month. After a first initial listen I was not really blown away by this album although there were song decent tracks in there. It is probably one that I would like to come back to at a later date and then would enjoy more.
Check out the video below.



Spotify link - here

[Sources - Wikipedia, Youtube]

No comments:

Post a Comment